The Official Blog for Cup of Tea Games! We post project related stuff here about any projects on the works!
|Posted by Boris Pettersson on April 3, 2016 at 9:00 PM||comments (0)|
The public test alpha session has ended, ladies and gentlemen. We have collected some data and shall use it to improve the overall feel and gameplay of the game. We shall provide post updates over the game at the meantime right here in our blog! Expect the new and improved beta right around the corner any time soon!
Here are some known improvements done to the game so far :
- Fixed stability and framerate issues.
- Added functioning leaderboards and an intigrated achievements system.
- Added more music into the main game.
- Optimized audio files to save a whopping 30 mb.
- Added "Hard Mode" sets the games difficulty to the max on start of the game.
Things that are missing for the Beta Release.
- A Solid Design for the main Shop of the Game
- In Game advertisements
- Add items to be able to be purchased at the shop including Costumes, Music & Skins.
|Posted by Boris Pettersson on March 10, 2016 at 8:15 PM||comments (0)|
Development of Oka the Neko has arrived into a stage to test the first impressions with it's key features which is the actual gameplay itself. This is a closed Alpha test and a limited amount of people can test the Alpha version of the game. This test shall only test gameplay and connectivity with Google Play Services, and therefore some features of the game are disabled as they are not key features for this test.
- Android Version 4.5 and up.
- At least 40MB of free space.
- Have device connected to the internet.
Download link no longer available
Anyone may leave their first impressions of the alpha on the comment section of this fourm. Happy Testing!
|Posted by Boris Pettersson on March 8, 2016 at 9:55 AM||comments (0)|
I sincerely am new to even posting about blogs, so I may start with how tasty my sandwich was last night. I'm kidding, we'll be posting updates here about game projects and announcements and perhaps random entries that might be of interest to some people (I hope.).